INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASING A FIRE PERMIT (please allow one full business day for processing)
(1) Download the fire permit form from the following link:
(2) The registered property owner must complete the form (you can type in the required fields electronically), sign and print.
(3) Place the completed fire permit form along with a cheque in the exterior drop box located outside the main doors of the Municipal Office (280 Main Street North).
If you do not have cheques, please call 705-752-1410, Ext. 221 or e-mail email@example.com to make arrangements during business hours (8:30am – 4:30pm).
(4) Upon receipt of fire permit forms and payment, our staff will sign the permit and number it to validate. This will be sent to you via e-mail to the address provided, together with a receipt.
(5) Once you receive the e-mail back from the Municipality, please ensure you print and keep this valid copy on site where you are burning.