The Callander Public Library has 2 book clubs, available to anyone interested in participating.
Junior Book Club
- Meets the second Monday of the month (unless otherwise posted) from 4:00 – 5:00 for ages 9 to 13.
- Every month features as different genre of book, each child then picks a book according to the genre.
- The genre/theme for next month is a “Forest of Reading” book.
- Next meeting is January 8th, 2018!
Daytime Book Club
- Last Wednesday of each month at the library at 10:30am.
- Next meeting is January 31, 2018. The book will be “The Sparrow” by Mary Doria Russell.