Community Enhancement Group
|Councillor Robb Noon|
|Responsible Staff:||CAO/Economic Development Manager or designate|
- To encourage the development of people and earth-friendly neighbourhoods, which are ecologically, socially and economically healthy;
- To improve the community’s quality of life and well-being by encouraging the reduction of negative environmental impacts and promoting better physical, mental, and family health.
- To encourage waste reduction and diversion, and the prevention and mitigation of pollution.
- To encourage the expansion and development of Callander’s Trail system(s) and other outdoor recreational activities.
- To encourage the use of walking paths and bicycle routes.
- To encourage sustainable tourism activities centred around areas of environmental, cultural and historical significance.
- To encourage the beautification of our community.
- To encourage cross-Community Group cooperation with respect to sustainability, trails and beautification.
- To promote citizen pride in our community.
- Lorne Brady
- Joanne Perrin
- Alison Peden
- Judy Crowder
- Jennifer McCourt
- Hal Falk
- Lillias Brown